For this blog also, there will be no backspace or delete :)
I want to see what will flow if I let it, as I seem to amaze myself when i allow it to happen, i even though the meistakes aer frustrating.
I need to slow down my typing, as the mistakes are more frewquent when i type faster. But the thoughts flow so fast so I try to keep up. Argh, what a cycle, no?
Sooo. Tall, funny, adorable or cute, but not that tall but intense? Two men kind of cross my mind. Niether one are mine so both can cross my mind with no guilty feelings. Ah, the single life. This part of it is fun. The flirting with no consequences.
Makin plans is fun too. Lookin forward to this weekend. xD.
I have't written today except for this blog and shame on me for that but dang. It was a good day though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment