Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bahahahahahaha

I had to go to the Dr. today.  Refill my topomax.   Migraines = baaad. 

Oh, warning, no backspace on this either.  I'm liking the running with my tho0ught, and I'm not going to slow type so the chances of epic mistakes is big.  I didn't get a chance to get my nails done because (ugh misspell bigtime) Mandee was off Monday and Tuesday, which I forgot.  :( 

I'm thinking maybe purple and green this timek with glittery swirls.  Ooh pretty right?  You could care less, and I could care less that you don't care.   See, it works.  xD.

Dr. looks at me and goes, "You get what you want, don't you?"  and I couldn't help but laugh.  Am I spoiled?  Does it count as spoiled if I have to get it myself?  I don't think so.  :-P 

"Just a few hours ago we had the tv on; drowning out your screams...."  Oh, sorry, I have YouTube on, and I'm currently jamming out. Which, is usual for me.  Oh, Eric, the commas are attacking my brain again.  Arghhhhhhhhh.  Baqhahahahahahahaaha.  Love you, Mean it!!!!  xD

"You got my favorite secrets on, and I won't use my hands to take them off....."

Yeah, I have naughty thoughts on the brain, but honest, its the writing.  Yeah, progress.  But not on the novel.  I'm so frustrated with the dang novel I haven 't even opened it back up once I saw how much I lost.  Bad, Nai, bad.  I'll spank me later.  If I'm lucky. 

"Woah lover, don't you dare slow down, go lover, you can last more rounds.  Push harder, you're almost there now, go lover, make mama proud!...& when we're done I dont wanna feel my legs  & when we're done I just wanna feel your hands all over my body baby.  You can't stop there, music still playin in the background.  Baby, I'ma be your motivation."  ~Motivation Kelly Rowland w/ Lil Wayne

Bahaha.  I LOVE that song.  Ok, focus.  Ummm sorry.  Haha. 

I think I'm going to work on that story now that my muse is all in place now.  Gotta love lil Wayne. 

&& smooth talkers.  With crooked smiles.  Who don't get all offended at my sarcasm, but instead shake their head and smile at me.  What an enigma. 

Whoa.  What?

Okaaay.  DOES he intrigue me more than I thought??  Uh oh.  The tall thing I know I like.  EVERY woman likes to feel short, at least the ones I know.  It's pre programmed into us.  The broad thing is sexy too.  There is an edge of naughty we all know is good.  Charming, of course.  The laughter thing, now that is very sexy.  I love the argh I love to laugh.  I love knowing I can be outrageous and I dont have to apologize all the damn time. 

I have a feeling I could push as i dammit as hard as I want and he isnt goin to budge.  ooh challenge.

YET

I'm not ready to dive into relationship either.

I'm' just not.

I want to flirt and talk and whatever but I'm not ready for intense. 

Is this why it took a blog for my brain to say wake up, mr chuckles intrigues you?? 

I'm doing the anti social thing again.  Oh going out plenty.  Texting, flirty plenty.  But keeping people at a distance. 

Habits are hard to break, yes.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment