Eric, my oh so brilliant friend who is an inspiration to me has challenged those who read his blogs to blog without editing. whoo.
imagine. no delte, no backspace, no specllcheck. oy vey.
even now i can see errors and they anag at me. perfection is always the ultimate goal, yes?
But, here we go, Eric, just for you.
I blogged earlier today because I am tempted to be bad. I want to be bad. Everyone who glances at my blogs or reads my7 what the hell is a seven doing popping into my writing? anyway anyone who reads my stories knows that I am a sensual person. I admit this.
I dont often give in to to OH ERIC THIS IS HARD the sensuality in real life and this is why the sex and sensuality takes over my writing. In real life though wow.
A kiss, a touch, there is so much power in it. SOme of my blogs are meant to improve relationships or even some peoples sex lives. Some of my friens texts or call me asking for advice. Yes, I'm that good. Mental bow. I really help people. maybe I should get paid. I got my degree in the wrong thing. I should be a sex therapist. *nods*
I have sex on the brain. I should write erotica again, and subit it to playboy the extra money might be nice. mmmm erotica. What, looks around innocently. Oh come on! dont tell me you dont watch porn, same difference, only its literature. expanding knowledge, all that jazz. xD
You should write erotica, no doubt abou tit. I am not using the backspaceon this either. You can see i am a much crapper typist than you.
ReplyDeleteI spend half my type-time backspacing. My right-hand pinkiy is the size of my big toe it's so strong.
Definitely keep writing. Write what you like. And love what you write. If that's erotica, there's a huge market for it!
- Eric
ps. Sorry about your lost story! Let me know if you need the copy. Think of it as the opportunity to write your second draft a little earlier than expected.