Saturday, February 5, 2011

OMG I WANT IT

I just watched UFC 126.  And I've been a fan of the UFC for years.  I want the discs.  All of them.

I'm going to start buying them.  I spent a whole dollar and got 2 of the movies, UFC 47 & 48.  I watched them already. 

I think I deserve my little guilty pleasure. 
~~~~~
On another note, I wrote my other final today.   All five pages.  Didn't even LOOK at my 20 page final.  Ugh, I could vomit I'm so nervous over that one. 

I'm still planning my graduation celebration.  All I know is, I want to go to a bookstore, and to Olive Garden. 

My friend wants us to go clubbing etc.  I don't know.  I haven't been to a club in sooo long.  It's basically a waste of money.  I'm more of a drink at home (or a friends') lol. 


We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment