Shortly after writing my blog last night, I got violently ill.
Yuck.
Thank goodness I am off tonight, because I hurt so bad I couldn't get out of bed for a few hours. I have managed to hold down some OJ and an uncrustable. It's only been about 30 minutes so we shall see how it goes from here. LOL :)
I do feel MUCH better, no aches and pains, fever, chills, or nausea right now.
The exciting part, is that while being forced to lay very, very still, my brain was sorting through scenes, and rejecting ideas, on a story that has tortured me for a year.
Everytime I go to write about it, it is dry and stilted. I try to paint the reader a story. I want you to fall in love when they fall in love, to fear when they fear, etc. So stilted writing is quickly deleted. And my story is nowhere except in my head.
However, I feel that I have the opening scene. I love how it is unfolding. I'm crossing my fingers. It's a paltry few words, just a couple of paragraphs so far. But they are paragraphs that I LIKE.
I'm going to tear myself away from staring at the page with my truimphant opening, and start preparing for my finals.
The last two obstacles in the path of my Bachelor's Degree.
I'm going to attempt to play the wii with Nate in a bit~we are trying to get to World 6 in Super Mario Brothers Wii edition. Whatever the title is, the game is aggravating as all get out. :p
Of course, I'll have to turn off the History channel with its current debate of if Queen Elizabeth the First was really a man. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment